Alabama high school graduates would have to pass the United States citizenship exam in order to get their diploma if a bill from two lawmakers from Morgan County is approved. Read more.
- Nebraska Governor Pete Ricketts Signs American Civics Education Bill
- The Last Word: Can you pass test Kruse wants to require of high schoolers?
- Civics Education Bills Are on Legislative Agendas in Seven States
- Civics Education Helps Create Young Voters and Activists
- NSMS highlights social studies requirements